Founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized owner, developer and manager of real estate. Our company is over three thousand employees strong, with a presence in 23 states.
At WinnCompanies, we're committed to creating a respectful, safe and fulfilling workplace that provides the opportunity for self-improvement and career development. We emphasize innovative thinking, value each employee as an
individual and offer the chance to share in our dedication to quality and drive for excellence. Ours is an environment where employees, together with their families, can prosper and grow.
Administrative Assistant to Portfolio Controllers
WinnCompanies is looking for an Administrative Assistant to assist the Portfolio Controllers with daily administrative procedures. This position will help to ensure efficiency in the Accounting Department and provide various types of departmental support.
• Pick up, sort and distribute the daily mail to the Accounting, Accounts Payable and Cash Management departments.
• Bring daily deposits to the bank.
• Creates and maintains monthly Accounting and Site Calendars.
• Perform document uploading and scanning into KwikTag (electronic filing system).
• Oversee archiving of accounting files and off-site storage.
• Assist with various tasks in Yardi Accounting System.
• Post Journals Entries for Cash Management.
• Scan and e-mail returned rent checks (for non-sufficient funds) to Site and Property Accountant.
• Assist department with Year End Audits, and annual budgets.
• Create and send meeting requests for the Portfolio Controllers.
• Prepare FedEx packages, and assist with filing and photocopying.
• Provide back-up coverage for the accounting department Executive Assistant.
• Participate in Admin rotation for Reception desk coverage, as needed.
• Perform special assignments as requested by the Portfolio Controllers.
• High School Diploma required
• 1-2 years Administrative Assistant experience
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Ability to multi task and prioritize
This is a Full Time Position, located at our Corporate Headquarters in Historic Faneuil Hall!
Anticipated Work Schedule is Monday thru Friday, 8:30am – 5:00pm
Corporate Culture & Benefits
WinnCompanies is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. We are incredibly diverse with 47% of our workforce comprising of women or minorities. Here, you'll enjoy an excellent salary and benefits package in addition to strong career potential in a progressive and growing company.
We offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits, in addition to a generous 401(k) plan that includes a 100% vested employer match upon hire.
Learn more about us
WinnResidential - 19 months ago