The Advancement Division boasts dedicated, accomplished personnel, working together in a cohesive and collegial fast-paced environment. Through alumni outreach, fundraising, communications and advocacy, the University Advancement team works to secure San Jose State's future.
The Administrative Assistant manages the daily operations of the Associate Vice President's Office and provides leadership in the support of the university's fundraising campaigns.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Interact with university leadership and outside contacts including the President and his cabinet
- Interact with major donors to maintain and enhance donor/university relationships
- Manage the maintenance of prospect management subsystem in the Advance Web Access (AWA) database for the purpose of tracking Development Officer metrics. Run reports on demand from the database for AVP review.
- At the request of a Development Officer, and in collaboration with the Events Unit, oversee logistics for the production of donor events hosted by the Development Office.
- Act as Associate Vice Presidents resident expert for unsupervised review, analysis, and interpretation of financial data
- Plan and prepare multiple annual budgets for the Office of Development, including the budget for the next comprehensive campaign. Advise the AVP on use of these funds to meet the Department's needs.
- Track General Fund and departmental Tower Foundation account expenditures
- Reconcile budgets and funds, including using the Common Financial System tool
California State University - 30+ days ago
The California State University offers unlimited opportunities to help students fulfill their personal and professional goals.
At our 23...