Liberty Healthcare Corporation of North Carolina is seeking Administrative Assistants. These positions support Liberty’s initiative to advance a statewide program in North Carolina that will administer in-home nursing assessments to individuals for the purpose of determining “needs-based" eligibility. The position performs routine clerical and administrative duties related to the day-to-day operation for Liberty’s operations for The North Carolina Independent Assessments Project. Responsibilities include answering the phones, assistance with scheduling of meetings and staff scheduling, maintaining personnel files. These full-time positions will be based in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Maintains appointment calendar for leadership staff.
2) Answers telephones, takes messages and responds to inquiries for routine information.
3) Provides assistance to Liberty staff, providing information and directions.
4) Sets up, maintains, duplicates, tracks, matches, and purges records and files in accordance with established procedures and attention to accuracy.
5) Distributes personnel information as required by HR director.
6) Completes and processes forms, form letters and other records, charts and activity logs in accordance with established procedures and attention to accuracy.
7) Reviews charts and records for completeness, accuracy, target information or other purposes as directed by supervisor.
8) Assist with scheduling and managing staff time and attendance records, if applicable.
9) Maintains communication centers such as bulletin boards;
10) Opens, sorts and distributes incoming mail;
11) Re-orders supplies and replenishes stock to maintain an adequate inventory of supplies and arranges for repair of equipment.
12) Uses computer applications or other automated systems such as spreadsheets, word processing, calendar, e-mail and database software in performing work assignments;
13) Maintains compliance with HIPPA, local, state, federal, and other agencies rules and regulations.
14) Responsible for preparing, compiling and maintaining patient records and performing all clerical duties as directed.
15) Assists in providing supportive administrative services or other duties as assigned.
Hiring the preeminent candidates, investing in their continued success, and rewarding their ongoing contribution are at the core of our belief system. Liberty Healthcare of North Carolina is proud to offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Click here for a detailed overview of the benefits package offered to full-time employees of Liberty Healthcare Corporation of North Carolina:
Knowledge, Abilities and Skills:
1) High school diploma or equivalency diploma. College degree preferred.
2) Ability to prepare, organize and maintain accurate records.
3) Ability to effectively use computer applications such as spreadsheets, word processing, calendar, e-mail and database software.
4) Ability to communicate effectively, verbally, telephonically and in writing and to understand and administer rules, policies and procedures, to follow oral and written instructions and to read, understand and apply rules.
5) Ability to work accurately and efficiently under stressful conditions.
6) Ability to deal courteously and effectively with the public and professional staff.
7) Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information.
Liberty Healthcare - 13 months ago
Liberty Healthcare is focused on freeing up overworked doctors and nurses. The company is a contract medical management organization that...