As one of the fastest growing companies, Customer Value Partners (CVP) is the premier partner to help organizations build effective customer relationships and achieve their strategic organizational goals. CVP is an award-winning consultancy providing strategic business and technology customer management consulting services. We focus not only on "Voice of Customer" but on how best to apply that "Voice" to drive operations.
Join our team today as an Administrative Associate and execute strategic and tactical solutions in the area of grant management and community development. This professional is responsible for office management, case support functions and document and database maintenance. The Administrative Associate role is a rewarding career opportunity for a well organized professional that takes initiative and enjoys making a positive impact with a specialized team.
Location is Nashville, TN 37210.
The professional in this role will:
To be qualified for this opportunity, candidates must possess:
- Answer the phone, open mail and log submissions;
- Order supplies, coordinate deliveries and send necessary documentation to home office;
- Manage post office errands and drop off documents to the state building;
- Schedule meetings and site visits;
- Maintain the office in the case managers' absence and support other office functions;
- Run/issue/follow-up on status reports and distribute to client, administrators and other stakeholders as directed;
- Scan documents into scan file and organize electronically; maintain electronic files;
- Print documents, set up new applicant binders and maintain hard copy files;
- Enter data into the primary database and assist with the maintenance of the database;
- Track case activities and timelines.
The Administrative Associate position is a full time opportunity, including a competitive salary and a strong benefits package, working with a strong community of employees that value the "Voice of the Customer." The salary range for this position is commensurate with experience.
- Previous experience as an administrative assistant or office support professional;
- Strong skills in organization, initiative, follow-through and multi-tasking;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work experience;
- Familiarity or knowledge of Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) disaster grant programs and HUD regulations desired.
To be considered immediately for this opportunity, please submit your resume online at http://www.cvpcorp.com/careers or call 703.345.9113 to learn more.
Read more about Customer Value Partners at www.cvpcorp.com.
Customer Value Partners, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
Customer Value Partners - 2 years ago
An award-winning business and IT consultancy, CVP is the premier partner to help organizations build effective customer relationships and...