Job responsibilities include general clerical/administrative support.
· Support the VP, Account Lead and/or business unit through various administrative and support duties including filing, photocopying, typing, prepare and distribute minutes of meetings, and making travel arrangements.
· Schedule appointments and maintain calendars for department/ business unit.
· Prepare documents, reports, presentations, brochures, spreadsheets for department in a timely manner. Maintain department databases.
· Serve as key admin coordinator between Daymon, the customer, multiple divisions and suppliers.
· Provide logistical support such as room reservations, ordering food, etc
· Records department expenses, production expense
· Maintains and organizes office supplies
· Prioritize calls and correspondence; briefs others on items needing attention. Resolves routine inquiries
· Assist with coordination and planning of special events and meetings
- High School degree or equivalent required; Associate's or Bachelor's preferred
- Minimum of 2-4 years experience.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet Explorer)
- Possess strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and manage workflow to maximize office productivity.
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.