With supervision, performs advanced and highly complex administrative/clerical functions including: word processing or typing letters, memoranda and forms, orders supplies, maintains files, answers telephones, schedules appointments/ conferences, makes travel arrangements, receives visitors, and sorts mail.
Responsibilities / Duties:
- Processes expense reimbursments and ensure accurate tracking and reporting for budgetary purposes
- Maintains confidential and complex filing / record keeping systems
- Coordinates complex domestic and international travel
- Coordinates and/or takes lead responsibility on special projects requiring advanced skills
- Uses business applications software and peripheral equipment (e.g., complex databases, advanced presentation graphics, detailed spreadsheets using original formulas, operates fax machines, copy machines, etc.)
- Reviews written material for accuracy and completeness; checks calculations for accuracy; reconciles report data, etc.
- Researches, abstracts and compiles information and data for analyses
- Composes correspondence and reports for supervisor’s signature
- Orders and maintains shared supply room
- Performs various other equivalent and lower-grade functions
- Performs other duties as assigned (no more than 5% of duties)
- 5+ years of administrative or related experience
- Intermediate computer proficiency with current business applications.
- Ability to handle multiple activities/projects and their deadlines
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and produce error-free work
- Must have excellent communication skills including written, verbal and telephonic
- High school diploma, college courses/vocational training desired
101 Ash St
State / Province:
The Sempra family of companies is an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Sempra Energy - 23 months ago
Sempra Energy was created in 1998 by a merger of parent companies of two long-established, and highly respected, investor-owned utilities...