Deffenbaugh Industries is currently seeking an Administrative Clerk to assist with all operational duties for the Recycling Center.
This is a full time Administrative Clerk position, responsible for the following duties:
- Shipping / Scheduling Trucks for Outbound Assignments
- Bill of Ladings
- Accounts Payable
- Training / Cross Training of Other Positions in the Office
- Weekly / Monthly Reporting
- Other Duties as Assigned
Qualified candidates must meet the following requirements:
- 3-5 years previous administrative assistant experience
- Knowledge of AS400 systems
- iPak experience preferred
- Previous Data Entry experience is a MUST
- Advanced Microsoft Office 2007 Knowledge, specifically Excel
- Ability to work in a stressful, ever changing, dynamic environment
- Must have a high attention to detail
- Must possess professional and proficient verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on internal and external customer service
High School Diploma or Equivalent (GED)
The work environment is an office setting and a shop setting; phones ringing, people meeting, employees checking in and out, all in an Industrial Truck Shop area. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands are the ability to lift 20 lbs for filing, sitting for long periods of time, speaking on the phone, using fingers for writing and typing. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
*All candidates are subject to a background check and drug testing. To apply for this position visit our website at www.deffenbaughinc.com. EOE/AAP/MF