Candidate may be pre-identified.
Our Administrative Clerk is responsible for ensuring that our office administrative processes run smoothly, and to help provide our customers with the excellent customer service that we are known for. You will be responsible for accounts payable, receivables, repair and purchase orders, and other administrative duties to help us run our business efficiently.
Shift: Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Penske values the well-being of our employees and their families. That’s why we offer competitive wages and a wide range of benefits, including medical and dental insurance, 401K and pension plans, flexible dependent care and medical spending accounts, spouse and child life insurance, employee referral bonus, and discounts with Penske partners.
- Greet and assist customers and visitors via phone, email, and face-to-face interaction
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail, and respond to correspondence as appropriate
- Prepare, issue, and mail receipts, bills, policies, invoices, warranties, statements, and checks
- Assist with inventories and related ordering, accounting, and return processes
- Manage office supply inventory
- Maintain personnel and other files
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
- 2 years of professional administrative support experience required
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Customer service experience
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organizational skills
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook; PowerPoint and/or AS400 skills highly desirable, as is the ability to learn other software systems
- Work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate must regularly lift and /or move up to 25lbs/12kg, occasionally lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the associate is regularly required to stand; walk; sit and talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
12840 48th Ave. South
12840 48th Ave. South
Penske (Oracle) Job Name
Penske - 10 months ago
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pa., is a joint venture of Penske Corporation and General Electric. A leading...