July 11, 2013
Bilingual Administrative Coordinator
40 Hours per Week, Full Benefits
Bilingual in Spanish and English Required
The Counterpoint Outpatient Program provides specialized services for children, youth and their families for whom sexual acting out is an issue.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Comfortable with clients and families
- Be a team player, Energetic, Detail oriented, and Personable
Reference Job Code ACB-655
To Apply Please Follow Application Procedure.
Administrative Coordinator performs office management and administrative duties for the program and administrative aspects of clinical services, fiscal and purchasing. This position performs the administrative portion of the intakes with clients entering into the program and ensures compliance of client records and contract monitoring.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
A typical background for the person who can fulfill the duties of this position is as follows:
We consider education, training, experience and demonstrated skills.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- 3 years progressively responsible and consecutive office experience.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish and English, written, read and verbal required with ability to communicate effectively in both languages.
- Intermediate computer skills using word processing, databases, spreadsheets and email.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles.
- Knowledge of record keeping principles and procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with a broad variety of people, including staff, supervisors and management in both the English and Spanish languages.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with organization staff and the community. Models mission and purpose of the organization, department and team.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Strong leadership, time management and organizational skills, including prioritizing tasks, handling multiple tasks effectively and attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to maintain appropriate professional boundaries.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse cultures.
- Ability to regularly attend and be punctual for scheduled work commitments and meetings, and be in a condition suitable for assuming responsibilities of position.
- Manual dexterity allowing for performance of routine office functions (i.e., copying, faxing, typing, filing, phone use, etc.)
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Blood borne Pathogens training is required on the first day of employment.
- Provides emergency first-aid, as needed, and maintains a current standard first-aid/CPR certification.
- Personal transportation allowing for travel within the Portland metropolitan area in a timely manner. If driving a personal vehicle, must have and maintain a valid driver’s license for state of residency, personal auto liability coverage, and a driving record permitting coverage under the corporate auto liability policy. If driving a personal vehicle for work purposes more than once a week (4 times per month on average) must have and maintain personal auto liability insurance at the $100,000/$100,000 level.
- May work evenings.
- Email a cover letter and resume to
and reference job code “ACB-655” in the subject line of your email and in your cover letter.
- Alternative: Fax your cover letter/resume to Morrison Child and Family Services at (503)736-9759 and put “ACB-655” on your cover letter.
To be considered for this position you must follow this application procedure and you must meet all position qualifications/requirements.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
Position Open Until Enough Qualified Applicants Have Responded
We strive to create a Diverse, Inclusive environment to better serve our clients.
We are an equal opportunity employer
Morrison Child and Family Services - 14 months ago