TESTING required at time of interview:
1) Typing speed 60 WPM
2) Microsoft Excel and Power Point Minimum Qualifications Required:
Associates Degree or equivalent, and a minimum of five or more years of administrative secretarial experience
Typing of 60 wpm
Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Shorthand/dictaphone may be required to perform transcription functions.
Ability to work independently with computer and resolve computer problems is preferred.
Ability to prioritize work
Basic organizational skills Additional required skills/experience:
Demonstrates exceptional customer service skills Ability to work in changing environment
Ability to prioritize independently and respond to multiple simultaneous requests.
Ability to work under fast-paced conditions and in difficult situations.
Ability to accept additional responsibility
Works as a team player
To perform diversified administrative and secretarial duties using independent judgment and action.
- Supervises minor department expenses.
- Maintenance of department files.
- Preparation and dissemination of correspondence
- Coordinates schedule of supervisor and others.
- Performance of diversified administrative and secretarial work in support of department.
- Represents system in communication with associates, customers, and outside callers.
Advocate Health Care - 2 years ago
Advocating wellness in Chicagoland from Palos Heights to Palatine, Advocate Health Care is a not-for-profit, integrated health care network...