VP, Community Support
Ariba, Inc. is the leading provider of collaborative business commerce solutions. Ariba combines industry-leading software as a service (SaaS) technology to optimize the complete commerce lifecycle with the world's largest web-based community to discover, connect and collaborate with a global network of trading partners and expert capabilities to augment internal resources and skills, delivering everything needed to control costs, minimize risk, improve profits and enhance cash flow and operations – all in a cloud-based environment. Whether you’re buying, selling or managing cash, you can do it more efficiently and effectively in the Ariba® Commerce Cloud. Over 300,000 companies, including more than 80 percent of the Fortune 500, use Ariba’s solutions to drive more efficient inter-enterprise commerce.
Job Description Overview
The Administrative Coordinator is responsible for a broad variety of administrative support. Assignments involve work of highly confidential or complex nature, necessitating exposure to sensitive information and contacts requiring considerable discretion, judgment and diplomacy as well as practical knowledge of the practices and procedures of the company. The Administrative Coordinator also handles detailed meeting planning, conference calls, correspondence and domestic and international travel arrangements for VP – Community Support and other leaders in Customer Support and Corporate IT; creation, maintenance and compilation of reports/spreadsheets, and proactively assists with projects as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides complex screening, fielding and prioritizing of inbound communications via telephone, mail, and e-mail to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Manages the calendar of VP – Community Support.
- Coordinates detailed travel arrangements, as well as meeting and event planning.
- Produces intricate spreadsheets, graphs and PowerPoint presentations.
- Ability to learn and effectively use CRM and other business applications
- Demonstrates a proven ability to analyze data, research information, problem-solve and coordinate projects.
- Maintains an advanced degree of confidentiality.
- Works autonomously to manage projects and maintain communication with interested parties.
- Exercises sound objective business judgment.
- Ability to interact in a professional manner with Customer executives.
- Records/publishes minutes of meetings.
- Maintain/publish staff meeting agenda.
- Participates in team meetings/events, and other activities that improve operations and morale
Basic Minimum Qualifications
- Associate’s degree required
- Three or more years of experience in an administrative role in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Advanced problem solving, organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Expert PowerPoint knowledge/skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel;
- Enthusiastic and energetic with a commitment to quality
- Accomplished in the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment; enjoys challenges
- Highly organized, with good time/management skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal / communication skills with a high degree of professionalism
Ariba, Inc. is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category.
Ariba Inc. - 10 months ago