Grade Level To link to salary grades, click here.
Preferred Hiring Pay Range
Duration of Job
If position has an end date, what is end date for position?
Months per Year
Weeks per Year
Other than regular hours (Mon-Fri, 8:30-5:00)
This is a 32 hour/week position and fully benefits eligible. The position serves as the principal coordinator of the department's daily business and financial activities. With responsibilities, ranging from oversight of the daily administrative operations to the management of the department's various databases, the position is charged to assure sound fiscal practices in the coordination of project and operational expenditures. The position coordinates with various constituents, the necessary arrangements to deliver services required to support the administrative operation of the department.
Special Physical Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Business Administration or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- Customer service experience that focuses on customer.
- Knowledge of Design and Construction related procedural and financial accounting.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with emphasis on interacting with a diverse population.
- Excellent telephone manner; ability to be professional and courteous even in difficult situations.
- Ability to problem-solve and troubleshoot issues when appropriate, while maintaining a professional, friendly manner.
- A self-starter with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong database management skills.
- Ability to utilize computer programs such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
Job Group Code
C - Secretarial / Office / Clerical
Open Until Filled/Closed
Application Period Begin
Required Background Checks for Selected Candidate
FPA Number (Faculty Personnel Use Only):
Quicklink for Posting
Brown University - 10 months ago
Ivy isn't always green -- particularly when it's Brown. Founded in 1764, Brown University is both an Ivy League college and one of...