Job Description for the Administrative Coordinator
Oversee the general administration of the club, including:
- Serve as an Ambassador to the public and membership by facilitating correspondence and communication; primarily through response to phone calls and email that comes into the club. • Serve as a clearinghouse and coordination point for the Board for information; i.e. would help facilitate the flow of information about events to Publicity and Communications Chair for advertising purposes, etc. • Organize, compile and maintain the AdFed member and non-member contact information. • Assist in the coordinating the print production and timely mailing of materials for the club luncheons. • Prepare email blasts for the club as directed by the Communications Chair. • Update the website with content as directed by the Communications Chair.
- Disseminate new member information – convey information to the Membership Chair for mailing of welcome packets to new members. • Prepare a monthly report of membership status – count of all members, present new members for approval, and note the upcoming/recent membership expiration(s).
- Maintain the general financial accounts of the organization : including reconciling statements, inputting bills, preparing checks for signature (s) , preparing invoices, making deposits, and accepting and managing the admissions at events. • Create monthly reports to account for the financial activity • Work with the outside a ccountant ( who reviews the books and ensures their accuracy ) on a quarterly basis, . • Work with the Treasurer , President, and tax preparer to file the club’s taxes and maintain tax-exempt , including the State’s Statement of Information. • Work with the Treasurer and President on budget management in the Accounting Software.
- Attend and help manage all AdFed functions, including managing the RSVP lists and the money from admissions. • Assist with the administration of the Advertising Auction and ADDYs competition/event as required by those committee chairs.
Required computer skills:
- Pickup and disseminate the mail to Board Members ; Answer AdFed cell phone and/or check the Call center and respond to or distribute messages. • Report to the Board as to the status of club administration. • Maintain AdFed’s archive of necessary files for the club and print sample materials, both digitally and through the paper archives. • Attend and report club activities at monthly Executive Committee and Regular Board Meetings. • Facilitate the flow of information to the national and district branches of the organization as needed. • Work to ensure that the club is running as cost effectively and efficiently as possible, with the ultimate dual goals of increased membership and high degree of quality. • Occasional other duties as requested by management.
PART TIME POSITION – 20 +/- hours per week
- E xperience with QuickBooks, and standard accounting processes. • Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel • Very basic knowledge of html a plus, but not a requirement • E xperience with internet -driven database software . (Currently “Association Magnet”)
no benefits at this time
Résumés to email@example.com . No phone calls, please.
Monster - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard