The EMMES Corporation, organized in 1977, is a privately owned Contract Research Organization (CRO) located in Rockville, Maryland. EMMES is dedicated to providing statistical and epidemiological expertise, computer systems development, data management, study monitoring, regulatory guidance, and overall operational support to clients engaged in clinical and biomedical research. EMMES is seeking an Administrative Coordinator to provide a wide variety of administrative and technical support duties for project teams involved in all phases of clinical trials research.
- Provide day-to-day coordination between operational staff
- Aid in the design, development consolidation and distribution of reports, manuals, presentations, manuscripts and regulatory submissions
- Compose routine and non-technical documents
- Maintain database software relating to entering, retrieving, modifying and manipulating data to generate various documents such as rosters, meeting materials and reports
- Manage project files and archives
- Plan, organize and coordinate phone calls and meetings
- Maintain the project website
Must haves for this position include:
- 3 plus years experience in drafting and coordinating complex reports, documents and presentations
- BA Degree preferred or equivalent years of experience in administrative staff work
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite products
- Working knowledge of Visio, Adobe Acrobat, and Macromedia Dreamweaver are a plus
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to prioritize competing deadlines
- Ability to foresee upcoming issues and problems and suggest solutions
- Excellent organizational skills
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
*Additional related experience and formal education in which one has gained the knowledge, skills, and abilities required for full performance of the work may be substituted for the education or experience requirement. Experience in working in a contract research organization environment is a plus.
EMMES has an outstanding benefits package including: generous tuition reimbursement, professional development and training programs.
EMMES is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/M/F/D/V
EMMES - 13 months ago
Emmes & Company LLC is a privately held real estate investment firm that specializes in repositioning underperforming properties to achi...