The Administrative Coordinator provides administrative and project support for department-wide and company-wide programs.
All positions are responsible for following applicable AMS policies and procedures as defined by their manager.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Types, copies, proofs and distributes correspondence, vendor purchase orders, contracts, billing and confidential documents for department-wide/company-wide tasks.*
- Manages administrative projects and mailings.*
- Prepares required reports and division specific analyses.
- Designs spreadsheets and other related reporting-type tools.*
- Oversees departmental expenditures and allocation of resources by providing feedback and administrative support.
- Schedules meetings, answers phones, takes messages, screens calls, sorts and distributes mail, orders office supplies and makes flight/hotel arrangements for the department.*
- Directs calls from media to appropriate contact within AMS.
- Maintains accurate filing systems, logs and reference manuals for easy retrieval.
- Maintains division calendar of activities.
- Updates information for web site upon request.
- Miscellaneous duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Associates Degree in Secretarial Science (or related degree). Bachelor's degree desired.
- Minimum five years administrative experience.
- Experience with function supporting desired.
- Prior project management experience.
- Accounting experience desired
- Proven technical skills with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to type 80+ wpm with accuracy.
- Excellent oral communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent grammar skills.
- Proven writing skills.
- Able to meet deadlines while producing high quality work.
- Strong organizational skills.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications. Management reserves the right to change or modify such duties as required.
- Able to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time with reasonable accommodations.
- Able to lift and carry up to twenty pounds with reasonable accommodations
Endo Pharmaceuticals - 21 months ago
Endo Health Solutions, formerly known as Endo Pharmaceuticals, wants the pain to end, preferably through the drugs it acquires and markets....