About Farm Family
Farm Family is a group of insurance companies headquartered in Glenmont, New York, just 2 miles south of Albany, and is part of the American National family of companies. The Farm Family group has over $500 million annual revenue and over $2 billion in assets.
Farm Family offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k), flexible Paid Time Off, Education Assistance and Flexible Spending programs.
Farm Family is looking for an Administrative Coordinator to join our Life Company!
Primary responsibilities include:
- Manage all administrative functions of LifeTALK, Farm Family Life’s bi-weekly webcast production, which highlights industry news and featured topics. This includes the coordination of preparation meetings, appearance of guest speakers, preparation and publication of presentation materials, etc.
- Evaluate administrative processes and research, recommend and implement new processes and technologies to improve efficiencies.
- Develop, plan and execute special projects for Life Operations.
- Manage Farm Family Life’s automated correspondence system to ensure compliance with applicable regulations.
- Assist VP Life Operations with travel arrangements, expense reimbursement and meeting/conference arrangement.
Bachelor’s degree or High School Diploma and 2 years prior experience Excellent organizational and multitasking skills Excellent verbal and written communication skills High level of proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Strong keyboarding skills
In support of a safe, drug free environment, criminal background checks and drug & alcohol testing are part of our hiring process. EOE
Monster - 22 months ago