In Novozymes we take responsibility – for each other, our business and for the world around us. We offer you a chance to do the same. Join us and help pioneer a brighter future!
In this role, you will provide business and administrative support to the Supply Chain Management organization. You will communicate throughout the Supply Chain organization and provide for individual support needs, as well as, the needs of the team as a whole. You will also deliver cross-functional administrative support to ensure departmental project and activities are effectively managed. You will be responsible for Lean governance within the organization. You will create presentations to communicate within and outside of the SCM group. You will manage department budgets and expenses and will be the liaison with the corporate finance area. Event planning and department logistics are additional duties that will require your project management skills and creativity.
- Associate degree with a minimum of two years formal administrative education from an accredited school (community college or university). Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills necessary to effectively interface with a diverse group of people and cultures, demonstrating good judgment and decisions.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision. Must apply absolute discretion in handling and processing confidential data.
- Prior Lean experience or exposure preferred.
- Ability to travel (approximately 10%).
In this position you will have the opportunity to interact with a wide range of individuals within and outside of Novozymes. Your motivation to work at a fast pace on a multitude of projects with a wide variety of people will fulfill your sense of accomplishment at the end of each day.
Novozymes is the world leader in bioinnovation. Together with customers across a broad array of industries we create tomorrow’s industrial biosolutions, improving our customers' business, and the use of our planet's resources. With over 700 products used in 130 countries, Novozymes’ bioinnovations improve industrial performance and safeguard the world’s resources by offering superior and sustainable solutions for tomorrow’s ever-changing marketplace.
Novozymes is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Enzymes from Novozymes A/S might have had a hand in brewing your beer, washing the mustard stain off your shirt, turning corn into ethanol...