At RJMetrics, we inspire and empower data-driven people with powerful hosted software. Hundreds of high-growth online businesses use our analytics platform to collaborate and make smarter decisions using data.
RJMetrics is backed by some of the most successful technology investors in New York and Silicon Valley, but we are Philly born and raised. We have been named one of Philly’s most promising startups by numerous publications, including a recent appearance on the cover of Philadelphia Magazine. RJMetrics is located in the heart of Center City in convenient proximity to all major rail lines.
RJMetrics is experiencing a period of explosive growth and we are hiring an Administrative Coordinator help us continue to scale efficiently and intelligently. This role will entail a wide spectrum of responsibilities and provide the unique opportunity to influence the culture of one of our city’s fastest-growing technology startups.
Likely tasks will include:
- Screening and directing incoming phone calls, e-mails, packages, and mail
- Greeting office visitors and conducting office tours
- Scanning and transcribing documents
- Setting up, moving, and maintaining office equipment including computers, printers, projectors and furniture
- Managing the company kitchen and pantry, including budgeting, inventory tracking, ordering and stocking supplies, addressing team requests, and basic cleaning
- Assisting team members with various errands and time-sensitive tasks
- Contributing to the planning and coordination of company events, including catered lunches, parties, happy hours, industry gatherings, hackathons, and board meetings
- Arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas for team members
There are no specific education or experience requirements, but all applicants must possess the following qualities:
This is a full time position located on site.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Good judgement, strong discretion, and ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information
- Creativity and facility in working in a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven and results-driven
- Ability to prioritize conflicting needs, handle matters proactively, and follow through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in standard office applications (i.e. Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and ability to quickly learn new software
- Familiarity with the set-up, configuration, and maintenance of basic office equipment (printers, scanners, etc)
- Strong typing abilities
- Consistency, punctuality, and willingness to work overtime as necessary, including occasional late nights or weekends; ability to check and respond to e-mail and calls outside of regular working hours
- A valid drivers license is a plus
We power data-driven decisions by making data understandable and actionable. We do this by selling hosted business intelligence software to...