The Administrative Coordinator reports to a supervisor and provides administrative support to the production areas. The Administrative Coordinator is responsible managing all time punches and requested time off in the Kronos system. In addition the Administrative Coordinator will assist with the staffing needs or the department by managing employees’ call-ins and Manpower staffing needs for the line. On a weekly basis the Administrative Coordinator will work with department Supervisors to approve timesheets and update various training matrixes.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Keeps work flow running smoothly. Makes use of available resources and implements plans with subsequent monitoring as appropriate. Manages time effectively.
- Handles administrative tasks for the production supervisors and for the plant: scheduling, occurrences; phones; paycheck distribution
- Updates training documents/skills matrix for novelty with support from TPM Coordinator
- Works with Manpower Supervisor/Coordinators to ensure labor needs for the line are met and the any related Manpower issues are logged
- Manages employees time sheets by addressing missed punches and entering requested time off into Kronos
- Works with TLE star point to update training matrixes, identify weekly training needs and position replacement
- Tracks OT on an OT tracker and works to insure OT is within agreed OT% target
- High School Diploma or GED with a minimum of 1+ year of administrative assistant, HR assistant, or personnel scheduling experience.
- Must have proficiency in Excel, with the ability to develop and use spreadsheets with formatting, formulas and subtotals. Proficiency in Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Knowledge of Access helpful.
- Willing to work overtime and weekend hours if needed
- Ability to prioritize several projects and multitask while working under pressure and maintaining customer focus.
- Accuracy is critical is many of these tasks, the position requires attention to detail and the ability to focus on the task at hand.
- Must be able to communicate well with all levels of the organization, from hourly production personnel to the plant manager. Teamwork and internal/external customer orientation is critical.
Work is performed in office setting that is located in the proximity of production areas. The Administrative Coordinator will often be required to enter production area in order to meet with people and complete required task. While in the production setting the Coordinator will be around moving parts and will be expected to wear protective equipment.
Unilever offers a competitive compensation package which includes: Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, including eligible spouses, domestic partners & children; Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, Retirement & Savings Plans, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Please note: as part of the job application, you will be asked to complete an online assessment. Completion of the assessment is mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and assessment. If the assessment is filled out partially or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the assessment at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Unilever is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Employment is subject to verification of pre-employment drug-screening results and background investigation.
160 million times a day, some-one somewhere chooses a Unilever product.
Our brands include Dove, Knorr, Hellmann’s, Becel/Flora,...