Now do something extraordinary...
You're recognized for your administrative skills that have boosted your organization's success and shareholder satisfaction. But are you satisfied? Imagine using your skills to build a better world for children- transforming today's world, where a child dies every seven seconds from causes related to poverty. Now that's doing something extraordinary.
World Vision is seeking an exceptionally bright, organized and self-motivated team player to join our growing Artist Associates Team. This new exciting role requires superior attention to detail, exceptional communication skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while maintaining a positive upbeat attitude!
Here’s who we’re looking for:
You have a passion for serving and want to do lots of administrative tasks that make a “big” difference. Assisting leaders and organizing, being the glue that holds everything together, connecting resources with needs – that’s you! You’re committed to delivering excellent customer service and making decisions with good judgment and confidentiality. You possess the ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, respond to shifting priorities well, and take effective action with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround.
If you were working for us, here are some of the things you would have done last week:
Managed/ coordinated calendar appointments for director and team leaders
Provided administrative support for team members
Coordinated tour representative travel
Manage/ ordered tour event supplies
Responded to general questions via e-mail/phone
Conducted data entry and analysis to report event/ project results
Special projects as assigned
Experience is important. We’re looking for someone with a proven history of providing support to a dynamic department. You should love administrative details and consider yourself a pro!
If this job sounds like something you’d love to do every day, we definitely want to hear from you.
- Previous administrative support in fast paced environment; 5+ years
- Experience managing complex calendars and scheduling requirements
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Ability to handle administrative details independently, while keeping team members adequately informed.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion, and deal with professionals inside and outside the company
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- High School/GED or equivalent. Work experience in office administration; 5-8 years. -OR-Bachelor’s degree in related field, with related work experience; 1 year.