Please apply by copying the following address in to your URL bar and completing the pre-screen questions and application within. Resumes submitted by responding directly through this listing will not be reviewed.
ABOUT US: We are a dynamic, fast-paced leader in the natural health and nutrition industry in the US with both retail and wholesale divisions. We have a friendly, highly motivated staff that is dedicated to creating premier quality nutritional products that truly make a difference.
We are seeking a dependable team member as an administrative assistant for our sales team. This individual must possess strong customer service, office, and communication skills.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Process orders that come in via email, phone call, and phone message
- Project a friendly, helpful personality to public
- Update mailing distribution lists and account information
- Set up new user accounts
- Other duties as assigned by Sales Director
Candidate Must Also Possess:
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Net typing proficiency of 45+wpm
- Ability to communicate tactfully and relate to a wide variety of people
- High School Diploma or GED
- Data entry experience a plus
- Excel and Word experience necessary
Full-Time position: 40 hrs/week, Mon-Fri. (9AM-6PM).
$10-11/hr commensurate with experience/skills
We are an equal opportunity employer. We are a tobacco-free, drug-free workplace. A background check & drug screen is conducted on all new hires. We offer competitive employee benefits including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term/long term disability, paid vacation, and 401K plan with company match.