Administrative Director, Patient Business Services
At University Health System
San Antonio, Texas
This highly skilled Director will exercise delegated authority and responsibility from the Senior Vice President/Chief Revenue Officer to direct billing services for the University Health System. Billing activities for the Health System include but are not limited to Emergency Department, Inpatient Admissions, all ancillary services, and the hospital based clinics. Assures billing compliance with Federal and State Law
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Health Care or Hospital Management is required (Equivalent experience may be considered). Master’s degree is preferred.
- Thorough working knowledge of insurance, third party payer plans, all billing processes related to inpatient and outpatient billing.
- Four years supervisory experience in a hospital billing office is required.
- Recent experience as a Director for Billing Services in an acute hospital with an extensive outpatient clinic network is preferred.
- Experience with the IDX billing system and MedAssets claims scrubber is preferred
University Health System is an
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Are you looking for an exceptional career opportunity with a system that is built and operates on our patients? A place where a mission...