If you are interested in this position please forward resume to Jessica Hamilton at firstname.lastname@example.org Please include a brief description of yourself and reference to the job in the subject of the e-mail.
- Provides the administrative support to the campus recruiting process during the fall recruiting season. This position may also provide support to our mid-career recruiting team by dispatching requisition, prepping req's and completing initial candidate review
- Create order forms for all career fair material requests Research career fair material shipping issues and work with Data Direct to resolve
- Create AFS (approval for salary) and capture acceptance responses in applicant tracking system Assist with the 2nd round interview process which includes managing calendars, updating spreadsheets, coordinating schedules, updating files, etc.
- Maintain and update records of volunteer recruiting teams (update spreadsheets, order name badges, send shirts) Create and maintain the campus pooling requisitions at the direction of the University Relations Recruiters
- Work flow through a manager's office and typically reports to a middle- to upper-level manager, develops reports
- Perform a variety of duties commensurate with this level (i.e. respond to problems similar to customer service representative, coordinate events/functions, process documents, input data and orders, department purchases; and may receive project work consistent with the skills and skill level found in the jobs other work.
- Researches, resolves, and responds to general customer concerns; escalates complex questions for resolution.
- Retrieves records or data and distributes information as appropriate in order to provide timely and accurate information to department members or external customers.
- Gathers and summarizes data from various sources in order to complete reports and special projects.
- Updates and maintains databases, systems applications or files to ensure accurate and current information is available for use by others.
- Performs analysis of basic or intermediate nature on information received, and researches or resolves discrepancies following prescribed procedures.
- Schedules meetings, coordinates travel arrangements, and maintains appointment calendars on behalf of department managers or supervisors; may coordinate meeting amenities (i.e. refreshments, etc.).
- Drafts and types standard letters and memoranda from specific instructions and prepares documents for distribution.
- Maintains and updates established web sites with the assistance of basic web publishing software applications.
- Processes and distributes incoming and outgoing mail, interoffice messages, faxes, and voicemail messages throughout the department.
- Use the applicant tracking system to match candidates and create intern offer letters
- Associates degree is preferred but not required
At Nesco Resource, our flexible staffing solutions include contract, contract-to-hire, and direct placement services. We employ specialized recruiters focused in the fields of Engineering, Information Technology, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Customer Service, and Manufacturing & Distribution.