Assists the legal department with a mixture of simple and semi-complex administrative duties, programs and projects. Duties typically include both simple and semi-complex contract and correspondence preparation, distribution, tracking and completion.
- Teamed with specific attorneys from which virtually all assignments flow
- Executes a wide variety of simple and semi-complex administrative tasks, e.g., travel and expense reporting; meeting arrangements; food and voucher arrangements; scheduling and schedule monitoring. May interface with SAP in departmental financial matters
- Prepares confidential memos, correspondence and letters, as well as form and other simple contracts and similar legal documents. Types all documents required by attorneys
- Handles incoming telephone calls from other executives, senior managers, important clients and sponsors; arranges conference calls
- Conducts administrative support activities for department attorneys
- Interface with finance function as necessary
- Performs clerical functions for attorneys
- 2 or more years of applicable experience.
- Knowledge of selected word and data processing functions (e.g., MS Word, Adobe, Excel)
- Working knowledge of selected legal procedures, terminology, and contract policies and standards within designated areas of team attorneys
- Working knowledge of contract or applicable document-development processes and maintenance standards for the company’s master/standard contract files within areas of team attorneys
- Television or sports media experience.
- Prior experience as paralegal
High School Diploma or equivalent
ESPN is an equal opportunity employer – Female/Minority/Veteran/Disability. Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all.
ESPN, Inc. The Worldwide Leader in Sports, is the leading multinational, multimedia sports entertainment company featuring the broadest...