Community Educations Centers (CEC), is a leading provider of residential reentry and in-prison community corrections programs. Working over 18 states across the U.S., we provide a foundation of support to change addictive and criminal behaviors and effectively prepare our residents for community reentry. With programming that encompass assessment, drug and alcohol education, family education services for juvenile and adult populations; we are redefining effective means to reduce recidivism.
Under the direct supervision of the Assistant Program Director, the Administrative Operations Coordinator will conduct Housing Unit and Smith Hall administrative/physical plant audits. Assist Program Director with the maintinance of American Correctional Association (ACA) accreditation standards.
- Responsible for the administrative oversight of the CEC file room and offender treatment records.
- Assist Human Resources Manager and the Assistant Director with staff recruitment efforts.
- Monitors CADMUS documentation and Texas Christian University research project(s) for quality and completion as outlined by CEC policy and the Virginia Department of Corrections.
- Maintains schedule for groups, activities and events in Smith Hall group rooms, auditorium and conference room.
- Coordination and development of a VADOC specific inservice training schedule.
- Completes timely written reports and makes announced/unannounced unit visits to conduct interviews of offenders, Community Education Centers (CEC) staff and VADOC line staff.
- Assess staff development needs and coordinates or provides on-going training in administrative topics which impact service delivery.
- Must possess knowledge of industry recognized accrediting agency policies, preparation and maintenance practices (ACA preferred).
- Manage collection of data used for ACA re-accreditation.
- Regulary conduct audits of client records ensuring they are meeting VADOC contract requirements and ACA Standards.
- Conducts staff, VADOC and client interviews, identifying trends and reviews client satisfaction surveys.
- Develop, evaluate, and track innovative ideas for sustaining systems supportive of improved quality of administrative processes and service delivery in coordination with Program Director.
- Assist in the development and revision of policies and procedures.
- Represents the agency and/or participates in local, state and national taskforces as assigned.
- Serves as Acting Program Director in his/her absence as directed.
- The position may require the individual to be mobile as needed and also requires the individual to operate independently.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by the Program Director.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required in Business Management, Psychology, Social Work, Human Services or related field.
This position requires that the individual have strong knowledge of administrative operations/program services, program review procedures and Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) techniques, VADOC contract standards, and expertise in the provision and coordination of inservice or formal staff training. A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in all areas.
Must comply with security clearance protocol and meet all DOC standards required by contract
Community Education Centers offers unlimited potential for career growth, a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, and 401(k). To apply, please visit our website at: www.cecintl.com .
Community Education Centers, Inc. - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard