- Associates Degree required
- Excellent phone skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office software for development and data input
- Knowledge of accreditation and state rules
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to collaborate within all levels of the organization
- A high school diploma and or a diploma from a nationally or regionally accredited school in business; or at least 1 - 3 years experience in an office environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- English will be the primary language used; bilingual abilities useful but not required.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as business correspondence, operating, policy and procedural manuals.
- Ability to read and write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of students or staff.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
This position is responsible for reviewing and ensuring the accuracy, completeness and integrity of our existing graduate files and verifying that all data and forms are in compliance with company and accrediting standards.
Primary/Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviews files for all necessary forms
- Works with Career Services Staff to coordinate retrieval of necessary forms
- Obtains and/or validates all placement waiver documentation has been received
- Obtains and/or validates all self-employment documentation has been received
- Maintains all placement files to ensure the accuracy, completeness, and integrity of files
- Communicates data to all applicable stakeholders
- Compiles statistical information and prepares reports
- Identifies inconsistencies and performs follow-up in a timely manner to ensure appropriate resolution
- Communicates unresolved issues to management when appropriate
- Complies with all Federal, State, accreditation and institutional policies and procedures
- Actively promotes the Company’s mission, vision and values statements and ensures colleagues incorporate these beliefs and values into their daily work ethic
- Other duties as assigned
Part Time - Temporary
International Education Corporation - 20 months ago
International Education Corporation's history dates to 1982 when United Electronics Institute was founded in Los Angeles County, California....