We're looking for an administrative project coordinator for our client, Fidelity Investments. This position is based in Boston, MA.
The administrative staff at Fidelity plays a vital role in the company's success, and those individuals serving in these positions are recognized by their colleagues as key members of their group, department, or organizational team.
In this versatile and highly visible role, you will provide comprehensive support to an SVP and divisional management team within Fidelity Information Management Technology (FIMT). To perform these duties effectively, you will need to learn about the FIMT goals, as well as understand the priorities of our business partners across Asset Management. We are looking for a team player who will develop strong working relationships with other FIMT executive assistants. This position is a part of the FIMT Administrative team, reporting to the FIMT Office Manager.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the CIO’s office including internal and external communications, serve as the focal point of a dynamic, fast-paced business environment.
- Heavy and proactive calendar management utilizing Microsoft Outlook.
- Manage the timely communication of information across the division.
- Scheduling, coordination and preparing materials of business meetings, divisional off-sites, etc.
- Creation of reports and high quality presentations utilizing Excel and PowerPoint
- Coordination of international and domestic travel arrangements and processing expenses
- Drafting, editing and proofing memos and written correspondence
- Other administrative projects as needed; larger group initiatives, including moves, space planning, etc.
- Document management: Store, organize, retrieve, and share documents utilizing Sharepoint
Education and Experience
Skills and Knowledge
- A bachelor's degree strongly preferred, or, 4 years of work experience in an administrative, project management, or customer service role
- Financial industry experience is strongly preferred.
- Polished executive assistant with professional maturity
- Desire to work as a member of the Executive management team and anticipate needs of the division
- Team player: develop strong working relationships with colleagues in FIMT and across Asset Management
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and possess strong communication and organizational skills
- Self-starter with strong sense of ownership and involvement is critical
- Ability to work independently
- Strong ability to multi-task, react and think quickly
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Excellent writing and grammatical skills (i.e. for generating and editing memos)
- Must be flexible enough to work overtime when needed
- Ability and willingness to learn new software tools and applications
Based in Boston, with multiple locations across the United States, Veritude was founded in 1986 as the internal staffing resource for...