We are a fast-growing provider of NewHire Recruiting Software and services (http://www.new-hire.com/). We are looking for a Administrative Assistant who will work at the front desk providing first contact for inbound calls, and on-site visitors. This multi-faceted role will also provide administrative support for our sales, marketing, and recruitment teams. |
Work in a historic Chicago Loop highrise with a dynamic and energetic team. Work in an environment where you can see the immediate impact of your contributions, and have the opportunity to communicate with heads of businesses that include Manufacturing, Advertising and Finance. This is an entry level position from which we frequently promote. Recent college graduates with backgrounds in the liberal arts, history, arts, or marketing communications are encouraged to apply.
For the qualified candidate we offer:
The ideal candidate will:
- Full-time employment and wages commensurate with experience $10 - $15 per hour
- Health insurance, paid vacation and holidays
- 401K with company matching after 1 year of employment
- The opportunity to grow and learn about recruiting and hiring in a friendly owner-operated work environment.
- The opportunity for advancement in a fast-growing internet company
Job responsibilities include:
- Have a BA in the liberal arts, history, philosophy or business
- Strong writing skills
- Be an intelligent self-starter
- Have an upbeat and personable demeanor
- Possess the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Interact gracefully and tactfully with a diverse pool of clients, prospects and job applicants
- Have a professional phone manner - lots of client contact!
- Have knowledge and experience supporting the sales process
- Have strong internet skills
- Experience with various email marketing and social media marketing platforms including Mail Chimp
- Experience with WordPress
Please complete the confidential application below. No phone calls, faxes or emails will be accepted. New Office Temps, Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer.
- Reception: answer all inbound phone calls and greet guests
- Assistance with phone interviews for direct hire candidates
- Provide phone based software trouble shooting and user support for in bound client calls
- Periodic project based support for Marketing, Accounting and Sales departments
- Manage contract paperwork and other filing
- Execute placement of online recruitment advertising on CareerBuilder, LinkedIn, Craigslist and other sites
- Office supply management
- Ensuring that the office is orderly and welcoming
- Other duties as needed and assigned