The Administrative Receptionist is responsible for providing excellent customer service and public relations needed for quality care and services to all customers. In addition to answering and transferring all incoming telephone calls in a courteous and professional manner, serving as an information resource, this role will be responsible for entering ancillary resident charges into the electronic resident billing system, running monthly statements, and may be responsible for mailing statements to residents and may be responsible for receiving payments, applying cash in the billing system and preparing bank deposits. Additionally, the role may perform a variety of administrative duties as assigned.
- High school graduate preferred.
- (12) twelve months work as a receptionist or other office clerical/administration is desired. Bookkeeping/accounting experience, preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Experience with various office equipment such as copy machines, multi-line phones, postage meter, fax machines, etc.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency and experience in various programs including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Publisher and Word is desired.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
Presbyterian Homes and Services - 14 months ago
Presbyterian Homes & Services, based in Roseville, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array of high...