ABOUT NORBECK TECHNOLOGIES
Norbeck is a full service information technology company. An example of Norbeck’s services includes administrative support, staff augmentation support, business process engineering, network configuration, network design, network security, various types of training, programming support, etc. Norbeck offers four business lines:
POSITION: Administrative Services
- Information Technology Support
- Network Security Support
- Consulting Services
- Administrative Support
The work will be performed at the Potter Stewart U.S. Courthouse in Cincinnati, OH and at the John W. Bricker Federal Building in Columbus, OH, however the contractor will fully support property management functions throughout the Cincinnati Field Office and the Columbus Field Office, respectively. No travel will be required.
LOCATION 1 (ONE)
Performed between the hours of 7:30 am and 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday, Federal holidays excluded, unless specifically approved or requested by the COR.
LOCATION 2 (TWO)
Performed between the hours of 8:00 am and 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday, Federal holidays excluded, unless specifically approved or requested by the COR.
- Experience using Google applications, and Microsoft Office, Word for Windows and typing using on-site software and hardware. Examples are: typing letters/memos from typed, handwritten or from a diskette draft; typing forms; and merging text from different sources into complete properly formatted documents.
- Responding to priority non-routine work order within the usual scope of clerical/word processor tasks.
- Maintaining a cooperative approach and supporting the efficient professional work environment of the office.
- Creating, manipulating, maintaining, and analyzing spreadsheets and databases using Excel Access, or Google applications.
- Learning other Government software programs.
- Providing receptionist, faxing, and copier/duplicating functions.
- Operating a central phone system, receiving and directing calls to Government personnel within the facility, taking and distributing phone messages, and answering general questions
- Formulating and accepted Government filing plan.
- Filing documents according to accepted government filing plan.
- Sorting and distributing mail for the effective operation of the facility.
- Addressing and mailing packages and envelopes.
- Receiving incoming service calls from building tenants. Relaying requests to proper building maintenance personnel and following up with the proper service request documentation.
- Receiving and confirming conference room reservation requests.
- Processing paperwork for security clearance for contractors, etc. working on Government functions.
- Processing paperwork pertaining to the transmittal of financial documents.
- Developing and maintaining a current Procedures Manual.
- The personnel shall provide a written Procedures Manual covering the key tasks or functions performed by the administrative services positions. Additional procedures will be developed for special projects that are performed by these positions on a continual basis.
- The Manual will be used as both a training document for back-up employees, as well as a reference document for the current staff.