Book and track air travel, hotels, and rental cars for candidates, restaurant managers, and new restaurant opening teams.
Assist with coordinating company meetings and events.
Assist with corporate relocation program.
Ensure that department files are maintained according to retention requirements and are retrievable and current.
Total Rewards: Manage the Dining card program.
Risk Management: Communicate Worker’s Compensation information to the field on a monthly basis.
Learning & Development: Assist with administration of the ServSafe and Classmarker programs.
Provide backup for Receptionist and Mailroom Assistant (1 hour each day for reception lunch cover plus ad hoc vacation cover).
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
- Strong initiative.
- Sense of urgency in all projects and ability to prioritize and re-prioritize as necessary.
- Good communication skills—both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Two years plus related experience.
- Restaurant company experience a plus.
Ignite Restaurant Group
- 2 years ago - save job