Kimball Midwest, a national distributor of maintenance, repair and operation products, is searching for an Administrative Services Coordinator in our Administrative Services Department for our Columbus, OH location. We are looking for a detail-oriented, hardworking, motivated, and customer focused individual.
Our Administrative Services Coordinator will be responsible for providing excellent customer service to sales reps, customers and internal staff. This person will also be responsible for working with the department manager and assistant manager to complete yearly corporate objectives and process improvements. Other responsibilities may include month end reporting, identifying process improvements, learning all functions in the department, updating written procedures or changes within the department and handling of specific customer accounts.
If you want to join a dynamic team and an innovative company, Kimball Midwest is the place for you! We are the FASTEST GROWING NATIONAL DISTRIBUTOR of over 40,000 Maintenance and Repair Products (MRO) to the Industrial/Government/Heavy Equipment/Fleet/Auto repair markets. We have grown from $9 Million in sales in 1990 to $148 million in 2011.
1. This position requires a College Degree or equivalent job experience.
2. This position requires prior clerical and customer service experience.
3. This position requires the ability to respond quickly to problems, and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
4. This position requires proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
5. This position requires the ability to perform several tasks simultaneously.
6. This position requires the ability to communicate with co-workers, supervisors, and managers; in both written and verbal form.
7. This position requires the ability to understand and follow both written and oral instructions.
8. This position requires a person who is dependable (i.e. reports to work daily, barring any unforeseen circumstances).
10. This position requires the ability to handle confidential information and use discretion while performing job tasks.
We offer a benefits package that includes health, dental and vision insurance, company sponsored life, optional life and disability insurance, Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) and Profit Sharing Plan, Tuition Assistance, Paid Time Off (PTO), a business casual dress code and paid holidays.
All interested and qualified candidates should apply online.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Kimball Midwest - 10 months ago
Kimball Midwest has been committed to excellence since 1923 serving our customers with quality products and services. Today, we are a major...