Provides general administrative support to a team of professionals. Exercises considerable discretion and judgment and is capable of analyzing information and determining trends. Works on projects that require detailed investigation, analysis and problem solving skills. Compiles information into routine administrative reports. Composes and prepares reports, correspondence and memos. Manages and maintains office files and records. Schedules appointments and meetings. Initiates and receives telephone calls. Updates existing Excel spreadsheets and creates original PowerPoint slides. Demonstrates flexibility and a "can-do" attitude as well as a willingness to perform required job tasks. Assists in developing, implementing and monitoring internal operating systems and procedures. Represents the manager and team to both external and internal clients consistent with the CNB culture of relationship management.
• *High School Diploma or GED required.
• *Minimum 2 years experience in an administrative capacity required.
• *Minimum 1 year of basic computer experience required. (eg. Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Powerpoint.)
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills required to communicate effectively with all levels of bank personnel and clients.
• Bachelor's Degree preferred.
• Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
• Previous experience working in a fast-paced, high-volume, deadline-oriented environment preferred.
• Experience working in a bank environment highly preferred.
• Strong multi-tasking skills.
• Ability to type 50-60 wpm.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Must be a self-starter with a "can do" attitude.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
City National Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
Note: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Note: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
City National Bank - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
City National Bank is the wholly owned subsidiary of City National Corporation (NYSE:CYN). It is backed by $15.9 billion in total assets,...