Responsible for providing support to the Facilities Director and the department. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Operating facilities software, screening telephone calls and visitors;
• Resolving routine and some complex inquiries;
• Arranging travel itineraries and coordinating related travel matters;
• Preparing expense reports;
• Maintaining calendars and scheduling appointments;
• Composing routine correspondence and memoranda, as well as file maintenance.
• Assist in basic cafeteria operations related to setup, cash register operations and cafeteria takedown based on business needed.
• Other duties may be assigned.
• Minimum of three years of administrative experience in a fast paced environment.
• High School Diploma. College Degree, preferred
• Exceptional knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook and PowerPoint.
• Must be detail-oriented and have excellent organizational and prioritizing skills.
• Should have ability to maintain high level of confidentiality.
• Excellent telephone etiquette, professional demeanor and ability to screen phone calls diplomatically and effectively required.
• Must be proficient in drafting correspondence, proofreading, and maintaining an organized system of filing correspondence, documents and records.
• Must be a team player with strong time management skills who can successfully handle multiple priorities and demonstrate initiative and follow-through on all assignments.
• Must demonstrate an ability to manage projects and work assignments with minimal supervision. Deadline focused with a sense of urgency.
• Proficient in MS Office. Able to lean additional Facilities related software.
• Must have the ability to learn and operate facilities software including basic data entry and the ability to run accurate reports from the facilities software.
• Must be able to assist with cafeteria operations based on business needs excluding food preparation.
• Ability to work overtime when needed.
JM Family Enterprises is a family affair. Owned by the family of founder James Moran, JMFE is a holding company (Florida's...