This position provides administrative assistance to the Campus Center Director to ensure that the campus center runs efficiently.
- Answer phone calls, emails and assist student walk-ins with questions, forms and payments.
- Issue student id cards and scan all student paperwork.
- Prepare Writing Competency Test packets and administer tests.
- Proctor internet exams.
- Assist faculty with administrative tasks, as needed.
- High school diploma. Associates degree or 60 hours college credit preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Work with a diverse student and faculty population.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Cooperative attitude to work on projects individually and as a team.
Park University - 10 months ago
Established in 1875, Park University is a national leader in higher education and is distinguished by its innovative adult-degree completion...