Our innovative new start up is looking for an outgoing, detail-oriented person that will assist customers in a friendly, enthusiastic, and accurate way. Because we value loyal, optimistic workers who enjoy being part of the team, we offer great benefits, solid management, and a fun atmosphere to work in.
Plink is a new online to offline rewards program that motivates our members through online media channels to shop and dine offline. We have currently signed on some of the nation’s largest brands (including Burger King, Taco Bell, Arby’s, 7-Eleven, Outback Steakhouse and more) to our program and we’re excited to bring on more. We are building a cutting edge, disruptive platform that bridges the gap between online media and offline sales. Recently we were selected by Business Insider as one of the top 8 start ups of 2012. We are an energetic, fast-paced, rapidly growing company and we have an immediate opening for a full-time Administrative Specialist. Think you have what it takes to make an impact? We’d like to see your resume.
Plink, Inc. offers a friendly, non-corporate environment providing competitive compensation and a solid benefits package including health insurance, bonus plan and stock options.
The Support Specialist is a key contributor to the Plink Team. This position will primarily be responding to customer questions and requests via email and assisting in reward fulfillment. An ideal candidate will be an excellent oral and written communicator, extremely detail oriented, have the ability to analyze and troubleshoot issues related to members’ online accounts. This person must genuinely ENJOY helping people, have the ability to communicate technical solutions to non-technical people, be very organized and able to work collaboratively in a team setting. This position will report directly to the Director of CRM.
• Troubleshoot and communicate solutions to all member emails in a patient and friendly manner
• Communicate with customers and respond to partner inquiries via email and phone
• Assist in analyzing redemptions for fraud
• Assist in reward fulfillment and reshipments, keeping detailed records of reward activity
• Recognize and communicate clearly with tech team when problems arise on site or with app
• Provide possible user experience solutions if problems arise on site or with app
• Learn new admin systems and contribute to the development of support admin as it evolves
JOB REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
• University or associates degree
• Weekend hours required
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook preferred
• Ability to communicate technical solutions to non-technical people
• Ability to manage a large workload and thrive in a results-driven, fast-paced environment
• Enjoys learning organizing and prioritizing routine tasks
• Basic knowledge of online affiliate programs a plus
If you're a patient, friendly, team player and have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, are prepared to work hard and strive to be the best, we want to hear from you today.
Plink, Inc. - 8 months ago