USfalcon recognized as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in the United States, is seeking an Administrative Specialist to work out of Langley AFB, VA.
This position is contingent upon award of contract.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- Final Secret security clearance.
- Minimum of 2 years recent experience managing MQ-1/9 or RQ-170-related operations programs (within last one year) or 3 years recent (within last year) operational MQ-1/9 or RQ-170 experience. (RQ-170 positions may be substituted with B-2, F-117, U-2 or other low observable and/or relevant ISR program management/operational experience, at A3CX discretion).
- Minimum of 5 years operational mission experience in MAJCOM aircraft performing duties as aircrew member.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook).
- Provide administrative support.
- Assist primary PE Monitors in PPBE and programming duties.
- Schedule, coordinate and facilitate conferences (secure/non-secure video and telephone, locally hosted) for any tasks listed in 4.3.
- Manage all A3CU/X daily NIPRNET/ SIPRNET e-mails and suspense tasks and TMT tasks.
- Track A3CU/X NIPRNET/SIPRNET/TMT tasker suspenses and ensure all responses are properly staffed and formatted before being released by A3C leadership.
- Prepare Command level briefs and staff packages.
- Prepare trip reports documenting purpose, location, date, time, participants, agenda, discussion items, action items, and next meeting time/date/location.
- Edit, modify, maintain branch calendar with personal schedule to include
appointments, leave, vacation and travel.
- Manage assigned NIPRNET/ SIPRNET e-mails/tasks and TMT tasks and ensure all responses are properly staffed and formatted before being released by A3C leadership.Sensor Operator) and Training Task Lists (TTL).
- Additional duties as assigned.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; SECRET, TS, or TS/SCI clearance is required.
USfalcon provides integrated technology solutions to U.S. government clients world-wide in the National Defense, National Security and...