As an Administrative Support Analyst for UTC Aerospace Systems, will work within the manufacturing area for the 787 Thrust Reverser to support administrative tasks, including:
Record keeping of archived planning sent to outside source.
Support serial number configuration traceability for all serialized components for the 787 Thrust Reverser program.
Updating of latest changes for capture books
Support configuration Audit/Accounting for the 787 Thrust Reverser.
Monitoring of planning to ensure compliance to EEP and governmental regulations.
Bachelor's degree and 0-2 years experience. In the absence of a degree 4+ years of related work experience will be acceptable.
- Strong admin experience
- Excellent organization skills
- Microsoft Office skills (Excel and Word)
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good decision making skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Good record keeping skills
- Basic knowledge of Manufacturing Operations processes
Goodrich is a tireless leader in aerospace systems. The company serves regional/business aircraft, original equipment and aftermarket,...