Position Title: Administrative Support Clerk
To provide administrative support personnel services for the Transportation Security Administration (TSA). Apply DHS and TSA policies or evaluative techniques involving the consideration and resolving of issues and /or problems.
Education and Experience: High School Diploma or GED required as well as 4 yrs of administrative support experience. Must have experience using the Internet and other web-based technologies to perform information searches and to analyze data and information to support management decision-making on key issues. Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office software (i.e., graphics/presentation, database and work processing software.)
Security Clearance: Employee must undergo a favorable background check through local and national criminal databases and credit check as well as obtain and maintain a favorable suitability determination by TSA. Clearance must be maintained throughout employment.
CTI is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer Committed to Diversity.
- Perform a range of administrative, logistical, and clerical duties accomplishing a variety of developmental skills in support of overall work of OOI.
- Utilize modern office automation system in performance of duties.
- Accounting for government issued property.
- Plan , develop, and coordinate administrative management functions and operations.
- Utilize electronic mail/electronic calendar system.
- Serve as focal point for receipt/review of incoming tasks, projects, correspondence, and other communication /materials.
- Researching, assembling, editing, summarizing subject material pertinent to OOI.
- Developing and maintaining filing systems, and preparing reports and other documentation related to the activities of OOI.
- Attendance and punctuality are critical to this position.
- Perform other related duties as required.
CTI Resource Management Services Inc. - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
The US Department of the Army has its marching orders. The group represents one of the three US military departments -- along with the Air...