Fannie Mae exists to expand affordable housing and bring global capital to local communities in order to serve the U.S. housing market. Today, our focus is on preventing foreclosures, making mortgages and rental housing as affordable as possible, and supporting the housing recovery. We are rapidly building and realigning our company to better serve the market as we support the Administration's Homeowner Affordability and Stability Plan.
Join our dedicated, diverse, high-performing workforce and put your unique talents to good use as we work with our partners to advance our nation's housing recovery.
For more information about Fannie Mae and our career opportunities, visit www.fanniemae.com.
Operating under general supervision, provide administrative, recordkeeping, budget, and/or logistical support to a manager or office. Maintain schedules, track and document unit activity, and provide for meetings and the meeting materials. Ensure that all documents adhere to administrative standards. May assist in establishing administrative practices for the office.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
- Perform moderately complex administrative functions to support the work of one or more managers or an office. Schedule meetings, appointments, and/or travel.
- Prepare confidential correspondence, documents, and presentations. Maintain records.
- Respond to client queries in accordance with office practices.
- Input or maintain data for use in preparing analyses and reports.
- Support use of technology by the unit or office and interact with technical support, logistics, and purchasing functions within the company.
- May track the unit or office budget or control some of the expendable resources used by the unit.
- Participate in special projects with department staff or other offices.
- May assist in creating administrative practices to ensure efficiency and consistency within the office.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- 2 years of related experience
- Must have a professional manner, maintain a high level of confidentiality, as well as have a high level of interpersonal and customer service skills to handle time-sensitive and stressful situations
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and be resourceful to meet deliverables and accomplish tasks
- Handle multiple calendars
- Coordinate activities across multiple business groups, additional duties may entail program and project management support
- Advanced proficiency in all Microsoft applications: Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational and verbal/written communications skills
- Highly proficient in travel planning, scheduling, and related expense reporting
As a condition of employment with Fannie Mae, any successful job applicant will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and to successfully complete a background investigation, which may also include a credit check for positions in some areas of our business.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Fannie Mae - 16 months ago
We are looking for employees who are intent on helping us achieve something remarkable. Since 2009, we have made tremendous progress in...