Administrative Support Specialist (Job Number: 322201)
SAIC is seeking an Administrative Support Specialist for our Arlington, VA location.
SAIC is building a team to execute a large contract providing IT Services for the Army Military Intelligence Enterprise. The Administrative Support Specialist is responsible for performing a combination of Project Control and Administration duties in direct support of a large-scale IT services contract.
- Successful candidate will provide project functions supporting a large program for an SAIC customer. Serves as the focal point for remote customer service, administrative and procurement support inclusive of administrative technical office policies, procedures and controls.
- Work closely with program team and managers to review current project status and project future performance.
- Responsible for monitoring cost and schedule performance and performs related analyses.
- Coordinates the planning and implementation of program activities interfacing with both senior program management, technical and government personnel.
- Ensure timely delivery of products and services to meet master schedules and program milestones. Establishes and maintains hard-copy and electronic files; event/meeting coordination; generates weekly reports and creates presentations utilizing desktop publishing and graphics skills; tracks/coordinates/monitors internal and external tasks; reviews/edits incoming and outgoing correspondence for accuracy, content and quality; assists in the review and updates of standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Interface with members of Finance, Program Management, Contracts, Pricing, Procurement, and Accounts Receivable Department.
- Works independently while contributing to the team through reporting, analyzing, estimating, and auditing.
- Prepares written and verbal reports to program team and management regarding program performance. Responsible for providing direction and guidance to lower level personnel.
- Attend weekly organization staff and working group meetings; prepare and distribute meeting minutes. Familiarization with DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) regulations, directives and policies a plus. Supports the program management team with program operations as they relate to facilities, personnel security, scheduling and meetings. This position is in support of ODCS.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent plus 1 year of related experience. Positions require active TS/SCI clearance and DoD 8570 Certification qualified certifications.
SAIC is a FORTUNE 500® scientific, engineering, and technology applications company that uses its deep domain knowledge to solve problems of vital importance to the nation and the world, in national security, energy & environment, health and cybersecurity. The company's approximately 41,000 employees serve customers in the U.S. Department of Defense, the intelligence community, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, other U.S. Government civil agencies and selected commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Va., SAIC had annual revenues of approximately $10.6 billion for its fiscal year ended January 31, 2012. For more information, visit www.saic.com. SAIC: From Science to Solutions®
Job Posting: Feb 14, 2013, 7:47:49 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-ARLINGTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
SAIC - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
SAIC, Inc. is a provider of scientific, engineering, systems integration and technical services and solutions to all branches of the United...