Administrative Support is responsible for processing all billing and questions for multiple locations, periodically scheduling deliveries and routing. In addition the position is responsible for claims and data entry tasks.
• Diagnosing assessing and resolving problems or issues timely within the established Level of Service.
• Providing excellent customer service at all times.
• Processing of paperwork for potential Contract Carrier
• Billing and Data entry for multiple locations
• Maintain accurate file system for Home Delivery manifest
• Verify all POD’s for accuracy for multiple locations
• Completing forms and determining necessary changes for service requested.
• Filing and processing of In Home Damage and freight claims
• Must be able to effectively interact with corporate accounting and the claims department.
• Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
• Support includes the ability to operate in multiple warehouse management systems
• Complete daily, weekly and monthly reports as required by customer and 3PD.
• Complete billing, invoicing and settlement in a timely and accurate manner.
• Build relationships with customers and CCs to ensure continued operational improvement.
• Bilingual English/ Spanish desired.
• Ability to communicate to customers, co-workers and management in a professional/courteous manner.
• Exceptional attention to detail oriented tasks.
• Ability to use logic and problem-solving skills to resolve issues, navigate between dual monitors, familiarity with time zones, etc.
• Clear and concise verbal and written communications skills.
• Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
• Ability to work independently under tight deadlines in a rapidly changing environment.
• Proficiency of business computer applications is required: Internet, Web Based Applications, MS Office or other business software. Required
• Ability to handle stressful situations resulting from high volume of phone calls, technical problems, frustrated customers and changes in departmental priorities or procedures.
• Ability to perform routine mathematical calculations.
• Typing, ability to use personal computers and telephones.
• Ability to be seated at a computer workstation for extended periods.
• Good organizational and multi-tasking skills.
• Experience working with personal computers and business applications is required.
• One year experience in a customer service-oriented is strongly desired.
• Experience in a call center environment is a plus.
• High school diploma or GED is required.
3PD is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All candidates are subject to criminal background and drug screenings
3PD, Inc. - 19 months ago