USIS | LABAT , an Altegrity company, is a leading federal security solution provider that supports National Security initiatives around the globe for over 15 years with more than 6,600 employees working in all 50 states and overseas. We offer state-of-the-art solutions in Construction Surveillance, Intel Analysis, Physical/Personnel/Facility Security, Investigative Analytics, Security Analytics, Counter-Surveillance, Personal Security, Infrastructure Protection, Litigation Support, Records Management, Cyber/Forensics, Training & Law Enforcement, and Immigration Investigation.
We have an exciting opportunity for Administrative Support in Washington, DC.
- Bates Stamping
- Setting up Conference Calls
- Setting up Conference Rooms
- Setting up meetings (i.e., dialing the conference call number, bringing agendas)
- Meeting guests in the lobby and escorting them to meetings
- Admin assistance for attorneys (such as keeping spreadsheets of data)
- Preparing binders for attorneys
- File management and preparation
- Mail: sorting the mail into the proper inboxes
- Setting up mail inboxes for new staff
- Retrieving and delivering newspapers
- Responsible for ensuring that OMI’s printers have toner
- Assist with planning of large scale inter-office and inter-agency meetings Edit documents for OMI management when provided with revisions
- Quicktime and Fed Traveler handling for OMI.
Must be a US Citizen and able to obtain a security clearance.
- Candidate should have at least 3 years word processing experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a professional team environment and balancing administrative tasks
- Prior experience in an administrative assistant type role, specifically in a legal office, helpful.
- Position requires hands-on familiarity with the Government's data processing environments, including office automation networks, PC-based database and other applications, internet and server-based database and other applications.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required.
Legal office experience.
USIS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Pre-employment drug screening required. All resumes are held in confidence. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. No faxes please. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.
Labat - 23 months ago