Norbeck Technologies is seeking administrative support for Farm Bill Programs Application and Contract Administration at the field office level in Colorado. The personnel shall be responsible for reviewing a wide variety of invoices, vouchers, and other miscellaneous payment requests for the following programs: Please indicate what County your interested in when submitting Resumes.
Full Time Employment - 1 position per County
Steamboat-County Craig,Walden and Kremmling
Grand Junction - County Glenwood Springs and Meeker
Montrose - County Delta, Norwood and Gunnison
Akron - Washington
Ft Morgan - Morgan County
Franktown - Douglas servicing Simla and Byers
Greeley - Weld County servicing Ft Collins
Holyoke/Julesburg servicing Phillips County
Longmont - Boulder County servicing Metro Office
Sterling- Logan County
Wray - Yuma County servicing Yuma, Burlington and Flagler
Canon City- Fremont County servicing Canon City, Pueblo, Salida, Colorado Springs
Lamar/Las Animas County servicing Las Animas and Holly
Rocky Ford - Otero County
Springfield - Baca County
Alamosa - Alamosa County
Eastern Colorado CRP servicing TBD
Part Time Employment - 1 position per County
Northeast Colorado Area Office
Brighton - Adams County
La Junta - Area Office
Trinidad - Las Animas servicing Walsenburg
Eads- Kiowa County servicing Cheyenne Wells and Hugo
Center - Saguache County
Durango - La Plata County
Cortez - Montezuma County
- Proficient in typing
- Knowledgeable and experience in utilizing a variety of computer hardware and software applications (MS Windows, Word, Excel, and Access)
- Able to use electronic mail systems (MS Outlook and Internet browsers)
- Knowledgeable and experienced in operating small office machines (Calculators, fax machines, copy machines
- Knowledgeable and experience in general office procedures (reports, spreadsheets, and filing)
- Skillful in working with the general public
- Capable of working independently
- Possess basic telephone skills
- Detail oriented
- Knowledge of GIS
- Knowledge of general agricultural and conservation program
- The primary task of the selected personnel is to enter application and contract data into agency specific software programs and prepare software generated reports
- Provide a variety of information to program applicants and participants, such as specific program and eligibility requirements; guidance of completion of required program application materials; and explanations regarding contact payment processes and paperwork requirements necessary for conservation program participation
- Manage and processes conservation program applications and informs participants of eligibility requirements specific to Adjusted gross income (AGI), Highly Erodible Land and Wetland Conservation (HEL/WC) and Farm Tract Eligibility (FTE). Analyses problems with applications and takes remedial actions.
- Review participant signature authority documentation for all aspects for applications and contracting documents according to agency policy.
- Manage application and contract administration letters and documents related to application status, status review, contract implementation, contract modifications, and potential cancellations or terminations. Maintains contract documents in case files according to agency policy.
- Responsible for compiling contract documentation including but not limited to, conservation plans, maps, photographs resources data and technical material. Ensure procedural handbooks and manuals are kept current and up-to-date.
- Manage assigned administrative duties for obligated conservation contracts and contract reviews. Provides assistance on contract modifications, as developed by the field office technical staff, within the agency-specific software.
- Assemble documentation required to process approved NRCS certified conservation payments. Provides quality assurance that information on each document is complete per agency policy and guidelines. Processes payment applications, as assigned, within the agency specific software.
- Assist with all assigned functions related to financial and programmatic audits.
- Perform other conservation program application and contract duties as assigned
- Incumbent will need a working knowledge of the Natural Resources Conservation Services (NRCS) software such as Protracts, Toolkit, Performance Results System, and Excel. Additionally, incumbent will establish and maintain files in Toolkit and Protracts.
Monster - 19 months ago