All areas of responsibility listed below are essential to the satisfactory performance of this position by any/all incumbents, with reasonable accommodation, if necessary. Any non-essential functions are assumed to be other related duties as assigned.
- Manage calendars and arrange meetings and conference calls.
- Coordinate business and personal travel. Track member miles and subscriptions.
- Process expense reports and reconcile corporate card statements.
- Follow up on internal and external department requests.
- Work closely with other Executive Administrators within the firm.
- Manage confidential communications/files.
- Anticipate future needs and deadlines.
- Draft and edit correspondence, spreadsheets, graphs and presentation material.
- Order supplies, coordinate special events, and act as liaison with other departments within the firm.
- Commitment to Company’s core values and guiding principles.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient level in Microsoft Office products.
- Professional and exceptional communication skills for interaction with senior management, colleagues and clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Possess exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
· Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
- Professional behavior and strong problem-solving capabilities.
- Possession of strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize competing needs.
- Able to work collectively with the administrative team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or Business Administration preferred.
- Minimum of four to six (4-6) years’ administrative experience.
Auction.com - 8 months ago