Alvarez & Marsal, a leading independent global professional services firm, specializing in providing turnaround management, performance improvement and corporate advisory services, is seeking to expand its Insurance Advisory Services team. With more than 2,200 professionals based in 40 locations across North America, Europe, Asia, and Latin America, our firm excels in problem solving and value creation. Drawing on a strong operational heritage and hands-on-approach, our professionals work closely with organizations and stakeholders to help tackle complex business issues and maximize value.
A&M’s Insurance Advisory Services (IAS) practice, with offices throughout the US, provides a full range of consulting services to companies and investors throughout the insurance sector, focusing on alleviating pressure points within healthy, underperforming and/or troubled organizations. We operate with efficient, highly experienced teams who are accustomed to solving complex problems and delivering rapid results. Unlike other advisors, A&M brings the proven capability and experience to develop and implement solutions in support of business transformations and restructurings.
Our professionals are aligned with a IAS service line to promote the development of deep functional skills and experiences and to maximize our ability to tailor solutions to solve our clients' business issues.
Our Insurance Advisory Services include:
- Risk Management Solutions
- Pension and Benefit Solutions
- Regulatory Support
- Data and Analytics
- Insurance Performance Improvement
- Captive Insurance Management
This is a great opportunity for an administrative professional to work with A&M’s captive insurance management group, responsible for the day to day management of a portfolio of captive insurance clients. This position will be located in either our Philadelphia or New York City location.
- Manage the flow of documents from the client to our staff to regulators for formation
- Send issued policies and reinsurance agreements for existing captives
- Schedule annual board meetings
- Send instructions to clients on when to pay premiums and deposit capitalization
- Follow up on the flow of depositing fees
- Schedule conference calls
- Assist in preparing expense reports
- Manage 10 formations and approximately 30 (A) and (B) captives in the operations/renewal phase
- At least one year of billing/invoicing experience
- General basic accounting experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Strong organization, analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage daily responsibilities
- Ability to learn rapidly, take ownership, and meet deadlines
It is A&M's policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status or sexual orientation in accordance with all applicable laws, directives and regulations of federal, state and city entities.
Alvarez & Marsal - 6 months ago
About Alvarez & Marsal:
Alvarez & Marsal (A&M) is a global professional services firm specializing in turnaround and interim...