Administrator, Event Marketing
(Fox Networks Group - New York, NY 10036)
The Event Marketing department is seeking an Administrator to support the planning and logistics for over 100 events per year. This position is responsible for preparing budget estimates, tracking and reconciling expenditures, and conducting cost analyses related to all events, premiums/promotional items and tickets. This position also manages and tracks all expense authorizations, vendor accounts, invoice reconciliation and payments, working with A/P to ensure that vendors are paid timely and that costs are allocated correctly.
The Administrator will be expected to analyze and anticipate the impact that a change to or mistake on these details will have on an event, and proactively present the challenge, along with potential solutions, to management. The ideal candidate is someone who is extremely organized, detail-oriented, thinks analytically, and is interested in assisting with and learning all aspects of the day-to-day challenges of an event, as well as managing the behind-the-scenes paperwork.
- Creates detailed cost estimates and comparisons for each event proposal. Prepares expense justifications and event roll-ups.
- Creates and tracks all Expense Authorizations and reconciles all expenditures against event budgets. Tracks quotes/invoices and works with A/P to ensure that vendors are paid timely and costs are allocated correctly. Also includes management reconciliation of Meeting Cards and T&Es.
- Initiates all new vendor paperwork and contract requests, and ensures all vendors have been approved by the company, are integrated into finance system, and abide by work and payment terms of their agreements.
- Conducts spend analysis by vendor, category, and historical breakdowns to evaluate expenditures and identify opportunities for greater efficiencies and savings.
- Assists with Events as directed. Must be available to work evenings, weekends and possible travel as required.
News Corporation - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard -