Posting Job Title: Administrator, TSC Systems
Requisition #: 147848BR
Posting Location: Brooklyn, NY, US
Area of Interest: Engineering/Technical Operations
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Time Warner Cable currently seeks a TSC Systems Administrator in our Technical Operations Department in Brooklyn, NY. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
Administers maintains and optimizes all systems in the Technical Support Center for Technical Operations. The systems listed, but not limited to, are: Work Assure, SageQuest, Avaya, Aspect and Verint.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Represents the Technical Support Center on all national and regional meetings for all systems
- Analyze, test and recommend system upgrades, patches and system configurations
- Analyze system logs and identify potential issues
- Perform routine audits of systems and software
- Maintain database of all system users
- Ensures synchronization with all code tables between and/or across applications
- Resolves detailed questions and problems associated with databases and planning
- Works cross functionally and with leadership to resolve complex and urgent system issues
- Project manages all new deployments and upgrades, patches and changes to system configurations.
- Reviews all upcoming tool upgrades and new tool deployments descriptions and release notes for job aide potential: How will existing work change with an upgrade or deployment of a new tool.
- Responsible for documenting and maintaining database of all system configurations
- Maintain issue trackers
- Escalate and seek resolution on business impacting issues
- Maintain reporting and counts on users
- Ensures that systems are optimized and performing as designed. Examples are:
- Workassure auto route tuning for optimal performance.
- Review all routing configurations and maintain an auto route assign percentage of no less than 95%.
- Meet twice per year with Technical Operations teams to review start locations and routing configurations.
- Ensure all drivers are assigned to vehicles in SageQuest.
- Perform daily audit of all drivers to ensure vehicles being used are assigned to a technician.
- Notify TechOps team of drivers not assigned or non responding GPS units.
- Review daily phone reports and update users lists as team members change teams.
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of:
- Workassure: Tech Director, Tech Calendar, Tech Router, Tech I&R.
- CSG ACP Billing Systems
- Basic Unified experience a plus
- Must possess excellent customer service and organizational skills, verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interpret technical instructions and analyze various PC systems to define and resolve performance issues
- Follow schematic diagrams or flow-charts, and resolve work flow automation concerns with little supervision.
Note: This Job Summary should not be construed, to be all inclusive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. While the description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job requirements, management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary.
FCC Unit_TWC: 8341
Controlling Establishment ID: 00463 - Brooklyn Paidge Ave
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...