JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The Systems Administrator II will coordinate with the Property IT Supervisorfor tasks that arise for day-to-day operations of the various computer systems and hardware. They will provide on-site advanced administration for software users in a variety of work environments, including professional offices, workgroups or departments, and corporate information services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned)
- Maintain, monitor and correct advanced computer or computer related problems that may arise.
- Receive, install and test all new PC hardware and software.
- Assist all departments with computer related problems.
- Follow up with users to ensure that problems have been resolved satisfactorily.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all applicable Tribal regulations, internal controls and policies and procedures. Documents and reports all exceptions/variations/deviations immediately upon awareness.
GAMING EXPERIENCE PREFERRED
CasinoCareers.com - 9 months ago