Advanced Concepts and Technologies International, LLC (ACT I) is seeking a professional with office administration experience.
Administrator will be responsible for the performance of a broad range of duties in support of Senior and Technical Personnel.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES :
• Make administrative decisions and executie actions based on ACT I's policies, procedures and standard business practices.
• Use initiative and handle all correspondence.
• Prepare order for business cards for the executive office.
• Make domestic and international travel arrangements. Research and obtain visas and/or country clearances as required.
• Coordinates with security office for visit request(s) to access secured facilities for business meetings.
• Coordinate scheduling calendar, agenda preparation for meetings and operate VTC equipment for live meetings. May include catering events for meetings and social functions.
• Prepare PowerPoint presentations and provide support for special projects and complex assignments, exercising judgment, initiative and tact.
• Gather documentation, prepare expense reports and submit to accounting.
• Maintain CEO contact list.
• May provide basic help desk and cell phone technical support.
• Performs general clerical duties such as answering and screening phone calls, making copies, filing, distributing mail (including sending and receiving US, FedEx and UPS), sending faxes, scheduling meetings and maintaining office supplies stock, etc.
WORKING CONDITIONS :
• Work will be performed in a climate controlled office setting using computer and research materials.
• May be required to travel.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
• The incumbent in this position will be required to stand, walk, lift, push and pull, reach, kneel, bend and twist.
• The functions of this position may demand lifting up to 25lbs during a typical workday.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS :
• Bachelor’s degree preferred. Two to five years experience as an administrative assistant, preferably supporting senior level staff. High School diploma required. Experience and education may be used in combination for the minimum requirements as stated in the GSA PES labor category descriptions.
• Microsoft Office Professional, with particular knowledge and extensive experience with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Self-starter requiring little or no supervision with excellent organizational skills and a high level of attention to detail and accuracy in all work.
• Ability to appropriately handle sensitive and confidential information.
• Strong interpersonal skills, professional demeanor, and flexibility.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Personnel Security Clearance.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Please forward : Cover Letter, Résumé and a Salary History (last 3 positions) to email@example.com
Preference will be given to individuals possessing a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university and/or possessing experience working in an international or military environment.
Important: To be considered, applicants must be a US citizen and have the ability to obtain a security clearance at the level of Secret issued by the US Government. Verification of clearance eligibility will be required prior to extending an offer.
Advanced Concepts and Technologies International - 16 months ago
Advanced Concepts and Technologies International, LLC (ACT I) is a diversified professional services firm founded in 1998 to meet client...